Kai Lan with Tofu and Chilli Sauce
1 bunch Kai Lan
Pork Belly cut into cubes
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Fry the pork belly until half cooked.
2. Add the shaoshing wine and reduce until almost dry.
3. Add the tofu and fry until covered in the cooking liquid.
3. Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, chilli sauce. Stir gently until tofu is coated with the sauce.
4. Add the black vinegar.
5. Add the kai lan and 2 tbsps water.
6. After the kai lan is cooked, add the mushrooms. Stir until mushrooms and kai lan is coated in the sauce.
Serve with steamed rice.