Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Cook ramen noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water 3-4 minutes or until al dente. Drain thoroughly. Toss with flavor packet.



Homemade noodle soup...for my hubby (awww...) I always make him a nice supper for when he gets home (while I have loaaaads of time on my hands).

2 Chicken Cubes (I don't have a pot large enough to make my own stock...excuses excuses...)
2 Packs Noodles (no not the ones that come with flavored packets)
Porkloin
Greenbeans
1 Egg
Homemade chili (courtesy of my mother in law who makes the best chili)

Cut porkloin into strips, season with salt and pepper.
Cut greenbeans into bite size pieces.
Boil water and dissolve chicken cubes for soup base, reduce for more flavor.
Fry the porkloin until golden. Add chili to taste.
Cook the noodles in the soup base, drain the noodles and reserve the soup.
Add one egg to the soupbase and stir.

Put noodles in soupbowl, top with the porkloin. Finish with soup.

Yey! Dinner!

2 Comments:

Blogger So said...

Hey thanks =) My husband loved it =) Happy holidays too!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Joycelyn said...

hi robs, lovely blog you have here! so glad you gave me the opportunity to visit and discover it...i love ramen and your dish looks delicious

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home