Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lazy english fares...

At the start of the week, Mike and I planned to have full english breakfast on our weekend off together. Last weekend, we planned to have dinner and movie afterwards. After scouring countless of restaurants and deciding on the so so movies on show at the O2 center it was a bust. First, we couldn't find a decent restaurant that had any seats available and a movie that we both wanted to watch. So we decided to stay in, make dinner and watch a marathon of CSI. We had some leftovers and Mike made yummy steak and chips for dinner. Perfect.



On Sunday, we had dimsum with Winnie and Ray. Afterwards a spot of shopping then home. Mike ordered takeaway pizza but I didn't really feel like it. So I made my no fail chorizo pasta. He couldn't resist.



This weekend we were better prepared. Full english breakfast at home. No need to rush to get out of bed. Sunday paper, tall glass of oj... I got the ingredients together from my local sainsburys on Thursday. Even more perfect.



Seriously though, I'm glad we only have english breakfasts once in a while. I'm still full...

1 Comments:

Blogger darkangelgel said...

ang sarap naman nitooooo!!!!! *tulo laway ni anne*

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home